- Quinnipiac College School of Law, J.D.
- John Carroll University, B.A.
- Syracuse University, M.A.
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
John W. Knuff
Representative Cases of John Knuff
- Handling land use approvals for regional developer for “last mile” facilities in several Connecticut municipalities
- Representing active adult developer in obtaining land use approvals for the adaptive reuse of former office building for assisted living facility and active adult housing community
- Representing national mall owner in regulatory process to facilitate expanded commercial and residential development opportunities
- Representing regional developer/brokerage with land use matters for international convenience store chain expanding into Connecticut market
- Handled multi-year approval process to entitle multi-family development at a major Connecticut mall
- Obtained land use approvals for local multi-family developer for mixed use communities in Branford and Milford
- Assisted with development of Great River Golf Club and associated residential subdivision
- Represented one of the world's largest retailers for new stores and the expansion of existing stores throughout Connecticut
- Obtained approvals for redevelopment of new boatyard and multi-family complex in Stamford, including successful defense of approvals in Superior Court