At Hurwitz, Sagarin, Slossberg & Knuff, LLC, our lawyers have substantial experience in state and federal courts, as well as resolving disputes in alternative dispute resolution settings and before administrative boards. Our focus is on obtaining the best results efficiently, strategically and economically to serve the goals of clients.
Visit the following pages to learn about our business litigation practice areas:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of non-competition agreements
- Business and professional practice breakups and disputes
- Commercial foreclosures and lender liability
- Commercial transaction (UCC) disputes
- CUTPA — Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Employment disputes/employer
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Intellectual property disputes
- Investigations by state and federal authorities
- Professional malpractice
- Reinsurance disputes
Contact the law firm to schedule a consultation.