PRACTICESAdministrative Agency Hearings & Proceedings
Commercial Litigation & Arbitration
Mediator & Arbitrator Services
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Columbia University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Connecticut
- U.S. Supreme Court
David A. Slossberg
An accomplished trial lawyer with three decades of experience, David A. Slossberg represents clients in a broad range of complex business disputes, including matters involving intellectual property, antitrust, contracts, real property, unfair trade practices, and reinsurance.David counsels clients seeking to recover losses from fraud and embezzlement and litigates class actions on behalf of consumers and small businesses victimized by unlawful business practices.
As a trusted and strategic advisor, David guides clients through the maze of legal, regulatory and commercial issues that impact the workplace. He represents business executives and employers in litigation involving wrongful termination, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, whistleblower and severance issues. David tries administrative matters in Connecticut State Agencies, including in the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection ("DEEP") and the Department of Public Health ("DPH").
Recognized for his ethical standards and substantial experience in dispute resolution, David was named to the American Arbitration Association's Roster of Arbitrators. In addition, David has been appointed a Special Master by the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. From 2012 through 2019, he heard and decided on professional ethics cases as a member of the Connecticut Statewide Grievance Committee, an appointment made by the Executive Committee of Judges of the Superior Court. Due to his more than thirty years in a busy, sophisticated litigation practice, David is sought after as a mediator and arbitrator in business matters.
David is a contributing editor to the Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices, Business Torts and Anti-Trust Treatise, has lectured on issues under the Connecticut Unfair Trade Practice Act (CUTPA), and regularly authors articles on business litigation issues.
- Benchmark Litigation: Litigation Star
- AV Preeminent Rated™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Connecticut Super Lawyers: Business Litigation
- New England Super Lawyers: Business Litigation
- 10.0 Superb on the AVVO Lawyer Rating
- Director of the Year and Chairman Emeritus, Milford Chamber of Commerce
- Federal Bar Council, Chairman, Connecticut Committee
- Federal Bar Foundation, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Federal Court's Public Outreach Committee, Member
- Milford Progress, Inc., Member
- Milford Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Devon Rotary Foundation, Board
- Anti-Defamation League, Connecticut Regional Board
- Connecticut Class Action Rules Committee
- Connecticut Federal Court, Special Master
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, Devon Rotary Club
- Past Chairman, Milford Chamber of Commerce